Robowar is not just a fight between two robo.
“In a fight, it’s not the best fighter who wins, it’s the fighter who fights the best. Now the chance has come to find the
real fighter in you.”
1. Dimensions must be
55×55×40 cm ( tolerance of 10% on dimensions)
2. Weight shouldn’t exceed 25kg.
3. The bot can be wired or wireless. If wired, length of wire shouldn’t exceed 5m.
4. There should be no entanglement of the wires during the match. If there happens to be one, a reset would be announced by the judge.
5. The robot can have flippers & lifting devices, cutters, etc.
6. Use of weapons designed to cause invisible damage to other robot tesla coil, Van de graff generators, stun guns or similar devices are excluded.
7. Flammable liquids, gases, explosives are also excluded.
8. The mode of mobility can be rolling. Jumping, Hopping & flying are not allowed. (using air flowing,helium balloons,ornithopters,etc. are _not allowed._)
9. Loose contact or improper wiring of the bot may lead to direct disqualification even before the tournament
10. There should be minimum of 3 participants or else the event will be void
1. The machine would be checked for its safety before the completion and would be discarded if found unsafe for other participants and spectators.
2. The organizers reserve the right to change the rules of required.
3. Violation of any rules will leads to disqualification.
4. Coordinator’s decision shall be treated as final and binding on all.
Chandru – 9400112540, Arun – 9567432648